Now let me tell you about these cheesy balls. Potato cheese balls are made with boiled potatoes and stuffed with the grated cheese. After deep frying this cheesy balls . It looks really yummy & tasty & Cheese melts in your mouth.
When you cut this cheesy balls from center, then there will be a little surprise for you that is the gooey cheesy goodness.
I can assure you that this will become your favorite snacks after you try for the first time . I hope you will try this out and let me know how it came out.
Now I will tell how to make Potato Cheese Balls Recipe:–
Check out the ingredients & instructions for making Potato Cheese Balls Recipe
- 3 large boiled potatoes
- 1-2 green chilies to taste
- Pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped or garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Corn flour
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in Kadai . Add in chopped onion and peas & saute for min.
- Mash the boiled potatoes in a bowl .
- In potato add green chilies , ginger, chopped garlic or if you have garlic powder then add garlic powder , pepper powder , turmeric powder , & fresh coriander leaves . Mix all well.
- Now add some breadcrumbs & salt to taste and mix well . Keep aside for a min.
- Grate the cheese and keep a ready side.
- Now take a mixture of potato & divide the potato in small – small portions.
- And Take some oil in your palms get a balls & smoothly round it.
- Take a one ball and make a hole in center and stuff a good amount of grated cheese in it. & cover from all the side. Do the same to every balls.
- Now mix the cornflour with some water to form a thin liquid & take a bread crumbs in a plate.
- Now dip a ball in corn flour water and roll it in bread crumbs till completely rolled.
- Take good amount of oil in Kadai , when oil is heated drop 2-3 ball in hot oil & keep a flame medium .
- Keep frying for 2-3 mint. , till the ball turns out golden brown.
- Drain it & serve with Ketchup or Chutney.