Do you want to know How to Increase your Google Ranking and get in First Page of google Search Results for your Targeted Keywords.?
If yes then this Post will really Help you to rank on Google first page, Here I will let you know the latest Onpage SEO Techniques that can be use in 2018 to make your Blog Post or Page to be in at least on first page of Google search engine.
Why On Page Optimization in SEO is very Important
What is the Use of this On Page SEO Technique for you and How it will benefit you when you read this post and implement it on your blog or blog post.
By Following the post and tips and implementing on your blog post, will help your Blog Post to come on First Page of the Google.
In SEO there are some written techniques that every one SEO Practitioner follows while optimizing their blog post. As Google constantly update their Ranking Algorithm , On Page is one of the most essential SEO factors. It doesn’t help your Ranking but if On Page is perfect it also helps the reader to understand your Blog Post or your service and it can improve your business as well as reader will frequently visit your blog to read your blog post.
Here . I will only discuss about On Page SEO Techniques in SEO , it is one of the factor , that will help you to be in Top.
You can make the checklist in the Excel Sheet and check your blog post accordingly to review your On Page SEO Factors
Page Title Tag : Page Title Tag or it is also known as Browser Title Tag is the most important On Page SEO factor. One Title for one Page, Never ever a same Title Tag for more then One Page. As Title Tag is your identity. The Title Tag should contains your Keyword or Keyword phrase that you are targeting on that blog Page. The Title Tag should not look clutter, don’t do a Keyword Stuffing in your title as title is your Gate of the entry through Google Search Results.
The Title Tag Should not be More then 60 Characters , But for some results it is seen that the Character count of your Title Tag is 55. But 60 character Title Tag is the standard SEO Practice.
Below is the example of Title Tag
The Tips to write Good Title Tag
- The Title Tag Should be 60 or less then 60 character including spaces
- The Focus Keyword Should be on First.
- No Keyword Stuffing in Title Tag
- Title should be related to your content.
Meta Description : The Meta description should be unique and it should target your Main focused keyword on that page. A Great Meta Description helps to improve your CTR and as well as ranking. Don’t do a Keyword Stuffing in Meta Description.
The Meta Description should be a Meaningful and related to the Page and the contents.As the People read your Meta Description in search engine and then only they visit your page.
|Example of Meta Description|
Here the Highlighted in Red is your Meta Description as seen in google search result. The Main Focus Keyword is use first on Meta Description
Tips to write meta description :
- The Meta Description Should be 160 Character
- Don’t use duplicate Description on your blog or website
- The Meta Description should be your sale pitch as the user see your Meta Description and judge your page.
Heading Tag : It is one of the most important SEO Factors in ranking on First Page of Google. Their are 6 types of Heading Tag H1 , H2 , H3 , H4 , H5 , H6 and you can find our the heading tag from your source code.
The Heading Tag should be informative with Keywords , So it will be easy for the user to know that he is in Right Place. Don’t us Keyword Stuffing in Heading Tag.
Tips to write Heading Tag :
- The Heading Tag should be on top of your Content
- Use the Keyword in heading tag which you have to target to rank higer
- It is Preferable only use One H1 Tag in your whole page
- You can use Multiple of H2 and other Heading Tags
Image Optimization : If you are using Images on your website , then you have to Optimized your Image as well. As Google Bot or Crawler cannot understand the Images so we have to give information about the images , so google understands it. Optimizing Images also helps us to get higher ranking in Google for a Particular Keywords in Google Image search. Want to Improve your On page SEO ,then you have to optimized your Images.
Following are the Parameter that helps to Optimized your Image
- URL of the Image
- The Title of the Image
- ALT Text of your Image
- Image Description (Optional)
- Image Caption (Optional)
Tips for Image Optimization
- Name of The Image should represent the image
- Alt Tag is must for Every Image
- Don’t use larger Image file size
- Use Image Compression tools to reduce the size
- Use Jpeg or PNG format of Images
URL of Post or Page :
In Google Search Results we can only view 3 things of the Website i.e Title Tag , Meta Description and URL.
The URL itself should be self explanatory to the user. By reading the URL , the visitor should understand about the page.
The URL should be short and crispy. If you are creating a page, keeping Keyword in Mind, then your URL should contain Keywords in it, It plays one of the major impacts in ranking of your website.
Tips to Optimize your URL:
- The URL of your Blog Post or website should be in readable format.
- Use all Small Letters in your URL
- Include your Target Keywords in your URL.
- Content Should Be Unique
- Content Should be More then 500 words
- Your Targeted Keywords should be use in the content.
- Keyword Density can be of 2 to 3%
- The Content Should be written for the user and not for search engine.
You would have heard correct yes , Internal Link Building should be on your top priority. Your Every Page Should be interlinked with their Targeted Keywords. It helps the user to go different important pages and it also helps the crawler to identify your pages with its keywords.