It is possible that you would consider pricing while selecting a web host for your requirements.
Because web hosting is the most important part of your online journey, you can’t afford to put everything at stakes such as stability, features, and performance.
Therefore, conduct research prior to selecting a web hosting plan. That is why I chose to review Hostinger thoroughly.
Without a doubt, Hostinger’s low-cost hosting plans look too good to be true, since you can go online for only $1.39 a month.
However, there remains the issue of whether or not this European web host is worthwhile.
To find out the solution, I decided to build a real site using Hostinger. I’ve been running Hostinger for about three months now, and the results have been pretty astonishing.
As a result, I’m going to provide you an unbiased Hostinger Review 2022.
Hostinger Review 2022: An Unbelievable Deal
Hostinger was founded in 2004 on a shoestring budget and today serves over 29 million customers in 178 countries.
They offer cheap shared, cloud, and VPS (Linux and Windows) hosting.
Hostinger is well-known for its low-cost shared hosting, with plans starting at just $1.39 a month, whilst most other businesses charge at least 2-3 times as much for their basic plan.
You may find the highlights of their entry-level shared hosting package in a variety of places, but the key features include 1 website, 10GB SSD, 100GB bandwidth, LiteSpeed caching, weekly backups, free SSL, and 24/7 live chat/email support.
Overall, Hostinger is a steal.
Everything a Beginner Needs to Know About Hostinger
I know how satisfying it is to receive high-quality web hosting services at amazing pricing. So, let’s have a look at what Hostinger’s shared web hosting plans have to offer.
Three shared options – Single, Premium and Business.
All of them come with their own control panel, hPanel, which makes it simple to install WordPress and a variety of other content management systems (CMS).
The Single Shared Hosting plan, which allows me to host one website with 10 GB SSD storage, 100 GB bandwidth, and one email account for $47.52 per month for 48 months, was the best deal I could find for the money.
Building a blog or website with hundreds of pages and thousands of photographs is more than enough.
This sophisticated hosting package allows for hosting of up to 100 websites, with each hosting account provided with a free domain name, 100 GB of disc space, unlimited bandwidth, 100 email addresses, SSH access, daily backups, and more.
The new cPanel Alternative – hPanel
You will not be able to use cPanel with Hostinger. Instead, they’ve created their own custom control panel, dubbed hPanel.
It’s beautifully designed and includes everything you’ll need, including easy auto installations and DNS zone configuration, as well as email accounts, file management, and MySQL databases.
As a result, it is quite similar to cPanel and you should have no trouble using it even if you have never used cPanel before.
LiteSpeed Web Server provides powerful caching.
Hostinger uses the most rapid, trustworthy web servers at the server level. Hostinger uses LiteSpeed technology.
In comparison to Apache, which is still utilised by some web hosting firms such as GoDaddy, the LiteSpeed web server technology performs far better.
Using this method, you will be able to reduce the delivery times to your site users by producing copies of your site pages that serve as cached copies.
Static material will benefit more.
And the best thing is that you can enjoy the higher speed and performance by turning on the automatic cache at just one click.
Not only is an SSL certificate required to encrypt and secure data transfer between your site and its visitors, but it also has the potential to harm your Google rankings.
This will also assist you in gaining consumer trust and safeguarding critical user data on your website.
You’ll get a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate for one site for life with Hostinger, which is worth $11.95.
Everything is well-designed for ease of use
It’s as easy as clicking a button to make your website live. Everything you require is clearly stated.
I had an excellent experience with Hostinger, from signup to administering my website through Hostinger’s hPanel.
To get started with Hostinger, simply go to the website, scroll down a little, and select a plan.
Simply select the 48-month timeframe after selecting a plan.
Create an account using your email address, your Google account, or even your Facebook account.
This section wraps up by listing different payment options, including credit cards, PayPal, Coin Payments, and Google Pay.
Thus, it is as straightforward as that. Reaching out to a domain name
After purchasing a plan, you must connect your domain and (ideally) install WordPress on it. If you choose the Premium or Business plan, you will also receive a free domain name, and you will not be required to configure your DNS settings.
If you purchase Hostinger’s basic plan and register a name elsewhere, you can easily connect your domain to hosting.
On the left-hand side of your hosting information, you can easily get nameserver information and simply copy it in your domain panel.
What about putting WordPress in place?
It’s quite simple to install WordPress on your Hostinger account. Whichever plan you select, you will be requested for an automatic WordPress installation, which takes less than a minute.
Even if you choose not to install WordPress during the signup process, you may do so directly from the control panel, which is just as simple as using Softaculous.
Simply use the Auto Installer tool, select WordPress as the content management system, provide the necessary information, and click Install.
So far, we’ve purchased a plan, installed WordPress, and the site is up and running. You must still utilize hPanel for a variety of tasks, such as creating custom email accounts, doing manual backups, maintaining databases, and so on. The hPanel interface is highly clean, icons are bigger, and the overall look is much better with hPanel.
Hostinger (Hosting Performance)
Web hosting performance is without a doubt one of the most significant factors to consider before choosing a hosting service. Your website performance and uptime should be the highest regardless of the amount you pay.
When your site frequently goes down or isn’t fast enough to meet your visitors’ expectations, you’re wasting your money even if you’re paying only $1.39 per month.
Surprisingly, Hostinger outperformed the competition in terms of both speed and uptime.
A short check at the Hostinger’s capabilities reveals an average loading time of 2.23 seconds, and an impressive 99.99 percent uptime throughout a few months of testing.
Read – Best Laravel Hosting 2022
Hostinger (Help & Support)
Any business needs support, and users need peace of mind. Meanwhile, Hosinger promises to have a specialized support team that works around the clock, seven days a week, to ensure that your web mastering experience is as stress-free as possible!
Thus, let us examine Hostinger’s customer service effectiveness. First of all, no phone assistance is available. Having said that, live chat is an excellent alternative and my personal favorite. When I attempted to contact them via live chat, I received the following response:
Luckily, I got an immediate response, although via email, linked to a blog tutorial on Hostinger’s website.
So at least I was pretty thrilled I got an answer. To confirm their email support, I filed another query and received another prompt response.
Apart from their great chat and email service, I loved Hostinger’s knowledge base.
You will find articles regarding information features, troubleshooting tips, and other technical information relating to Hostinger’s hosting services in the company’s newly redesigned knowledge base, which is much more user-friendly and organised.
As a result, I’d sum up Hostinger’s advice by noting that tutorials and guides will make your journey simple enough, even if you’re new to the hosting industry.
Hostinger (Complete Plan details)
There are others, but you get what you pay for with Hostinger. Hostinger has three distinct shared hosting plans, which start from $1.39.
|Single Shared||10 GB SSD||100GB||1||$1.39/month||Buy Now|
|Premium Shared||20GB SSD||Unlimited||100||$2.59/month||Buy Now|
|Business Shared||100GB SSD||Unlimited||100||$3.99/month||Buy Now|
Nonetheless, you may save a lot on Hostinger plans by using Hostinger promo codes 2021.
- Single Shared Hosting – With this level of hosting, users will get the best bang for their buck, especially for those just getting started.
- One web site
- Storage: 10 GB SSD
- Monthly Visits: 10,000
- 1 email address
- SSL for free ($11.95 value)
- Bandwidth of 100 GB
- WordPress that is managed
- Acceleration for WordPress
- Money-back guarantee for 30 days
- 2 different databases
- Access to the GIT repository
- Premium Shared Hosting ($2.59/month): This is Hostinger’s most popular plan, ideal for personal websites.
- 100 Websites
- 20 GB SSD Storage
- 25 000 Monthly Visits
- Free Email
- Free SSL $11.95 value
- Free Domain
- $8.99 value Google Ads Credit
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Managed WordPress
- WordPress Acceleration
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Unlimited Databases
- GIT Access
- SSH Access
- Hostinger’s Business Shared Hosting ($3.99/month) is the company’s most advanced package, designed specifically for small enterprises.
- 100 Websites
- 100 GB SSD Storage
- ~100 000 Visits Monthly
- Free Email
- Free SSL ($11.95 value)
- Free Domain ($8.99 value)
- Google Ads Credit
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Managed WordPress
- WordPress Acceleration
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Unlimited Databases
- GIT Access
- SSH Access
- Daily Backups ($11.40 value)
- Free CDN ($9.95 value)
Now, perhaps you wonder why Hostinger is so affordable? There is, however, a snag. Hostinger accepts payments on a monthly, yearly, bi-annual, and quadrennial basis, depending on the plan (four years).
Each and every one of the rates listed above are applicable for a 48-month plan alone. Hostinger would like you to register for a longer time, and seldom any other host would ask you to register for this longer period.
But the best part is that signing up for four years will earn you the best pricing on shared web hosting available. As a result, it’s a win-win situation for both parties. What if you only sign up for a few months?
If you choose a 12 or 24-month plan, you will be charged $1.99/month and $2.99/month correspondingly. A monthly package will set you back $9.49 plus $4.99 for setup. As a result, this strategy is illogical.
Read – Best Node Js Hosting
Along with the best long-term prices on the market, you’ll also get Free SSL Certificate Activation, Free Cloudflare Protection, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Apart from shared hosting, Hostinger also provides WordPress hosting, virtual private server (VPS) hosting, and cloud hosting. Here’s a quick rundown of the various hosting options and prices.
Hostinger WordPress Hosting Plans
|Single WordPress||10 GB SSD||100 GB||1||$1.99/mo|
|WordPress Starter||20 GB SSD||Unlimited||100||$2.99/mo|
|Business WordPress||100 GB SSD||Unlimited||100||$5.99/mo|
|WordPress Pro||100 GB SSD||Unlimited||300||$11.59/mo|
Hostinger Cloud Hosting Plans
|Startup||100 GB SSD||Unlimited||2 Cores||3 GB||$9.99/mo|
|Professional||140 GB SSD||Unlimited||4 Cores||6 GB||$18.99/mo|
|Global||200 GB SSD||Unlimited||8 Cores||16 GB||$69.99/mo|
Hostinger VPS Hosting Plans
|Plan 1 Linux||20 GB SSD||1000 GB||1vCPU||1 GB||$3.95/mo|
|Plan 2 Linux||40 GB SSD||2000 GB||2vCPU||2 GB||$8.95/mo|
|Plan 3 Linux||60 GB SSD||3000 GB||3vCPU||3 GB||$12.95/mo|
|Plan 4 Linux||80 GB SSD||4000 GB||4vCPU||4 GB||$15.95/mo|
- Hostinger’s entry-level plans are dirt cheap (beginning at $1.39 a month), and no one else comes close.
- When you subscribe to the Premium or Business plan for a term of 12, 24, or 48 months, you will receive a free domain name of your choice. Occasionally, you may additionally receive a complimentary domain with the Single shared hosting plan.
- It doesn’t matter what hosting package you are choosing, you are getting a free Let’s Encrypt certificate to prevent unauthorized access to important information from being exchanged among website readers.
- A domain-based email address is allowed to be created up to 100 with no cost, and all forwarded messages can go to that address.
- Unlimited features come standard with Hostinger’s Premium and Business shared hosting plans, including unlimited bandwidth, MySQL databases, FTP accounts, and Cronjobs.
- Weekly and Daily Backups Hostinger provide complimentary WEEKLY backup service for all of their accounts. Daily backups are also supplied when the company plan is subscribed.
- Cloudflare Protected Nameservers The Cloudflare firewall protects DNS infrastructure from distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks. As a result, your site will remain accessible and traffic will continue to flow even if your origin nameservers are compromised.
- Hostinger guarantees you one of the finest service uptimes (99.9% ) in the industry. They don’t have the finest uptimes in the industry, but neither do they have the worst. And it is for this reason that they are actually deserving of praise.
- Exceptionally Fast Loading Times Hostinger’s shared hosting services are designed for WordPress, resulting in some of the industry’s fastest page loading times.
- LiteSpeed cache is also used to improve site speed, SEO, visitor retention, and conversions.
- If you are dissatisfied with Hostinger’s services for any reason during the first 30 days, they will return your money. There’s no muss, no fuss, and no danger.
- Hostinger is one of the few web hosts that has abandoned the classic cPanel, but I must say that they have done an excellent job of making their hPanel clean, easy to use, and intuitive.
- 1-Click WordPress Auto-Installer Auto Installer, a robust one-click installer for hundreds of CMS, including WordPress, is included with Hostinger hPanel.
- They have included a website builder (Zyro) to build whole websites rapidly and take simplicity to a whole new level for true beginners, in addition to their excellent product variety.
- Their migration staff would be more than pleased to migrate your website for you for free! You only need to purchase a hosting package and complete a migration form. Their migration staff will handle everything else.
- With Hostinger, you may encounter the single negative to their service: they do not offer phone support.
Is Hostinger Indian?
No, Hostinger is a Lithuanian startup founded in Kaunas.
How reliable is Hostinger?
Hostinger is an excellent host. The simple, one-click WordPress installation; unbelievably quick server response times; and an amazing support team are among the many positive features of this host.
Is Hostinger a suitable platform for blogging?
Yes, Hostinger provides superb services at a ridiculously low cost. If you’re just starting out in the blogging world, Hostinger might be the ideal option.
Is cPanel used by Hostinger?
Hostinger offers its own proprietary hPanel that is sleek, user-friendly, and extremely simple. If you don’t have any prior experience, you’ll be able to make good use of this application.
Is Hostinger a safe place to host your website?
Yes, Hostinger provides a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate, which is adequate for establishing a secure connection between you and your visitors.
Is WordPress supported by Hostinger?
A wonderful WordPress experience is provided by Hostinger, which includes an instant 1-click WordPress installation, as well as LiteSpeed caching and sophisticated optimization.
Is WordPress available for free on Hostinger?
Yes, Hostinger makes it simple to install your favorite software (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal) with just one click.
GoDaddy or Hostinger: which is better?
In terms of stability, affordability, the convenience of use, support, and features, Hostinger comes out on top.
Is Hostinger a better alternative than Bluehost?
In terms of features, they are both excellent. If you’re looking for a high-quality web host at a reasonable price, Hostinger is your best bet.
Bluehost, on the other hand, offers additional resources including storage space, bandwidth, personalized emails, free domain, and superior support.
Which is better, Hostinger or HostGator?
Hostinger is noted for its low-cost options, which start at $1.39 per month. You can host one website with 10 GB SSD storage, 100 GB bandwidth, and one email address for this pricing.
Final Thoughts on What Hostinger has to offer
But now I can confidently state that Hostinger’s cost-effective best shared hosting services are well worth your time and money.
You may think it lacks some features, but trust me, it has all you need, and the performance is pretty astounding. Hostinger is a great option for anyone wishing to start a blog or a small-to-medium-sized website, whether they are new to WordPress or expert developers with years of experience.
However, if you want to create an e-commerce store or a high-traffic website, you’ll need something more powerful than shared hosting.
If you still have any queries about our Hostinger review that can assist you in making a final decision, please let us know.