In Blogger there are Two ways you can publish your blog on blogger(Own By Google). Either using the Sub-domain for blogspot such as syllabusindia.blogspot.com or you can use your custom domain syllabusindia.com in blogger.
In this article , I will guide you how to Link Custom Domain in Blogger with Bigrock . I have taken Bigrock platform as all my domain is register with them.
In this Article I will give you step by step guide How to link your Custom Domain in Blogger with Bigrock or any domain Hosting Provider.
- Before Linking your domain to blogger , I believe that you have purchase a Domain Name for the same. If you haven’t purchase domain name , Click Here to Purchase the same.
- After You Purchase your Domain Login to your Control Panel and Find your Domain Name that you have register.
|Step 1 To Link Custom Domain with Blogger|
- Click on your Domain Name, that you want to Link with Blogger.
- After that Find DNS Mangement settting on your dasboard , Click on Manage DNS Link
- Now a Pop Up Window will Open and By default you will be in A Records, Click on Add Record as Illustrated in Image
- When you click on Add Record Button , A form will Open where you have to add the IP address. You have to Leave Host Name Blank and Add Below IP adress in Destination IPv4 Address one by one.
After adding all 4 IPV4 adress in A record , Now we have to add Cname Record, But before we have to create a Blog in Blogger or you can use your existing blog of blogger.
- Now Login to your blogger account and click on the blog where you have to setup custom Domain.
- Now Find the Setting Option in Left Hand side and click on Basic Settings , Below your Blog URL , there is an Option called as + Set up a third-party URL for your blog , click on that their will be an option to add URL , Just add your Domain Name that you want to Link with your Blog and click Save Button.
- After Clicking Save Button you will get an error We have not been able to verify your authority to this domain. Error 12 ,
- Now click on Cname in your DNS Management and Click Add Record , Now you will see , some blank fields .
- In Host Name : Add www
- In Value Text : Check 2nd Radio Button and ghs.google.com and click save
domain has been setup with blogger. You will get an Check Box Option stating that Redirect domainname.com