CBSE is the board as board of education for public and private schools in India. Schools affiliated with CBSE follow the NCERT curriculum throughout India.

Each year CBSE conducts 2 exams mainly class 10 & class 12 during the months of March & April under which a merit list is prepared to give 80% weightage to the board exam and the remaining 20% is allotted to the class performance.

Both Class 10 & Class 12 follow the same pattern in which a candidate is required to pass or obtain a 33% overall pass percentage. The CBSE exam result 2024 has not been declared yet but it is supposed to be declared soon.

How to check CBSE exam results for board exams 2024?

Students who have appeared for the CBSE board exams for Class 10 & Class 12 have been issued Admit cards 7-10 days before the exam.

The Admit card/Hall ticket is mandatory to carry during the exam in which Name, Class, Exam, Enrollment Number is printed. It is a vital document for a student who has appeared for the

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon publish the CBSE exam board results in 2024.

Students who have appeared for classes 10 & 12th are waiting for the results which will be published in the last week of May. Students soon will get to know the outcome of the income after they have studied hard for good results.

The CBSE exam board result 2024 will be formally announced following the same results will be published online for the students to be able to check individually and take print.

CBSE exam board result 2024 can be obtained from the official website cbse exam result. in for class 10th cbse exam result.

We will also provide direct links to check the cbse exam results in 2024 through which you can directly visit the official website without any difficulties and check other latest news and announcements.

How to check the CBSE exam results 2024?

Once you have checked the CBSE exam results for class 10 & class 12. You can download a soft copy of the result in a PDF format from the cbse exam This will make it easier for students to plan for the future and apply to schools and colleges in a more prominent way.

Latest CBSE exam result updates 2024

CBSE exam board results are released in the month of February earlier this year. This represents the CBSE exam results in 2024 will be published in a similar manner. The timetable for the CBSE class 10 & class 12 can be found here.

We will notify you about the 2024 CBSE exam results as soon as the details of the declarations of results are published from official sources. Apart from CBSE class 10th & class 12th results.

We will also publish information such as name-wise results, pass percentage, number of candidates and pass percentage along with the toppers list.

From the year 2024, the CBSE board has confirmed certain relaxations to candidates such as allowing computers for disabled students.

The board also provided relaxation to the attendance up to 50% for the physically handicapped and mentally challenged students with the provision of the reader in a case where a student does not want the services of a scribe.