So Today in this article I will be giving the recipe and How to make Delicious and Mouthwatering Badam Paneer Pasanda.
|Image Source : Readometry|
Ingredients Required to make Badam Paneer Pasanda
- 250 gm Paneer or Cottage Cheese cut into Triangles shape
- Tomato Puree – ¼ cup
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds Powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- Fresh cream – 1tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp ( 1tsp for grilling the cheese & 2 tsp for gravy)
- Salt to taste.
Ingredients for preparation of Marinade
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp red Chilies
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- Salt to taste
Ingredients for Preparation of Smooth Paste
- 10 Almonds
- 2 tsp Kashmiri red chilies
- ¼ cup of roughly chopped onions
- 2 tsp ginger & garlic paste
- 1 cup of yogurt
- ½ tbsp Red & Green Chillies Chopped
- ½ tbsp chopped coriander
Below is the Preparation Method of Badam Paneer Pasanda
- First, let’s get fry the chopped onion. When the oil is hot put the sliced onion into the oil. Fry the onion till it becomes golden brown
- Take out the fried onion into a kitchen paper towel to absorb the oil from the fried onions.
- Soak the almond in the water overnight. Drain the water & peel off the skin of almonds.
- In a grinder or food processor, grind the skinned almonds with the red chilies to a smooth paste. Add yogurt for few a seconds till totally incorporated.
- Your Gravy base is ready to go into the kadai.
- Take a Paneer & cut into the diatonically. So you get two triangle shaped paneer pieces,Cut all the paneer pieces into triangles.
- Prepare a marinade with curd, red chilli powder and turmeric and salt in a bowl & mix well.
- Preserve all the Paneer slices in the Marinade & leave it to soak in the flavors for at least 15 minutes.
- Take oil in kadai and put the coated triangles paneer into kadai one by one carefully.
- When one side is done the turn the other side too. Be carefully not to burn the paneer triangles. Grilling the Paneer gives them a lovely Smokey flavor. Once both sides are done take them into a plate & keep them aside, ready to use.
- Take a kadai & put oil in that. Add ginger garlic paste & sauté till the raw smell. Next, add smooth almond paste prepared earlier.
- Simmer the heat & cook covered as thick gravy.
- Add roasted cumin & coriander powder, turmeric, salt to taste and mix well. Simmer for few minutes. When you feel the gravy has completely cooked, then add some water.
- When gravy is ready, then add in that grilled cubes of Paneer, garam masala powder & some sugar to taste & if you required then add some more salt as per our taste.
- Leave this on heat for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and plate it. Now garnish the Badami paneer pasanda for red & green chilies and chopped coriander & Garnish with some sliced Badam pieces also.
I Hope you have like the recipe of Paneer Pasanda with Badam Flavour.
About Author : This Awesome and Mouthwatering Recipe written By Jyoti Mishra.